INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS
(1) The editorial board accepts for publication scientific articles that deal with topics consistent with the profile of the journal.
(2) The editors accept for publication scientific articles that are the original work of the author or authors, have not been previously published and have not been submitted simultaneously to another journal.
3. articles should be prepared in accordance with the editors’ guidelines for the structure and volume of the paper (see Guidelines for Article Preparation).
4 Articles may be prepared in Polish or English.
(5) The fact of submitting a paper to the editor shall be considered tantamount to a statement by the author that the paper meets the above conditions. Article submission form.
(6) Publication of an article is determined by the results of a pre-selection by the subject editor and two reviews by reviewers outside the authors’ affiliated unit.
7. publication of the accepted article is subject to a fee of PLN 1000 net.
(8) All materials received related to the publication of a scientific article shall be treated as confidential and will not be provided to persons who are not directly involved in the publication process.
9. Autorzy powinni zapoznać się z wytycznymi MEiN dot. criteria for evaluating publications, rules for reviewing articles, publication ethics, and the journal’s procedure for countering ghostwriting and guestwriting.
Authors are encouraged, when publishing papers in other national and foreign journals, to cite the articles published in “Gas, Water and Sanitary Technology” that they used when preparing their article.
ARTICLE PREPARATION GUIDELINES
1 The article should be prepared electronically in MS Word or compatible file.
(2) The submitted work must have the structure of a scientific article, i.e. include title, authors’ names, authors’ affiliations, ORCID of authors, indication and e-mail address of correspondent author, abstract, key words, introduction, review of current state of knowledge, description of methodology, presentation of results, discussion of results, conclusions, and literature list.
(3) In Polish-language articles, the title, abstract, keywords, and captions for figures and tables should also be included in English.
4. formulas should be prepared in the equation editor of MS Word. Subsequent designs must be numbered. Placement of designs in the form of graphics is not allowed.
5 Figures and diagrams should be prepared in a quality that ensures their very good readability in the journal notebook (appropriate font size, color contrast, series markings, line thickness, etc.). Vector format for graphics and charts is recommended. High-resolution raster files are acceptable. All drawings to be placed in the text should be submitted in high resolution embedded in a separate MS Word file.
6. The literature list should be prepared in accordance with Chicago style rules.
(7) The volume of the scientific article, including figures and tables, must not exceed 20 pages in MS Word file written in Times New Roman font, size 12, single spacing, which corresponds to 6 pages in an issue of the GWiTS journal.
8 The article should be prepared and sent in electronic version in MS Word or compatible file to the editor’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org The same e-mail should include the form “Submission of scientific article for publication in the monthly journal Gaz, Woda i Technika Sanitarna” signed by the submitting author. All correspondence regarding the procedure of the article will be sent to the address from which the application was sent
9 All submitted articles go through an objective preselection procedure conducted by subject editors. The editor has the right to request changes to the article or refuse to accept the article. The submitting author is notified of the preselection results by e-mail. Scientific articles that meet the editorial requirements and fall within the scope of the journal’s subject matter are sent for review.
10.The scientific article approved by the subject editor is sent for review by up to two reviewers. Reviews are carried out in a blind review mode (“blind review”). The submitting author is notified of the results of the review by e-mail.
11. authors who correct texts according to the comments of the editor or reviewers are asked to provide, along with the corrected version of the article, a separate version of the article with the changes in content marked in yellow and a separate document with responses to the comments of the editor and reviewers.
(12) Texts accepted for printing after typesetting and typesetting, are sent by e-mail to the submitting author for author’s correction. The editors reserve the right to edit and make necessary abbreviations, decide on the manner and form of publication and layout.
1. Publikacja artykułu podlega opłacie w wysokość 1000 zł netto. The publisher will issue a VAT invoice.
(2) The work delivered to the publisher by the author, upon its acceptance for publication by the publisher, shall become the property of the publisher. The author grants the publisher a non-exclusive license to: reproduction of the work by printing and its distribution, including marketing and sale without limitation in time and territory; use of the work for distribution, including marketing and sale without limitation in time and territory, in the following forms: transfer to electronic media (regardless of the method of recording and reproduction) and reproduction of the recordings made and making them available, including on the Internet; translation into other languages and distribution of these translations.
(3) The author of materials submitted for publication is responsible for compliance with copyright law. Both the content of the paper and the illustrations, lists, charts, graphs, diagrams, etc. used in the paper should be the author’s own work or must be described in accordance with the citation rules, citing the source of the citation.
(4) If the publisher incorporates illustrations or other copyrighted materials of third parties provided by the author into the work, the author undertakes to obtain written permission for their use by the publisher and to bear the related costs.